Come join me on April 16th , 2016 from 10 am – 4 pm to learn how to make your own herbal preparations and how to use them safely and effectively for both acute and chronic conditions.
This class is a hands on intensive where each student has the opportunity to make their own herbal preparations which they will then get to take home. These remedies will include the foundations for beginning your own herbal first aid kit.
In this class we will we discuss the safety of herbs, the benefits of using herbs as well as learning how to prepare the following:
- – Herbal Tinctures
- – Herbal Teas and Decoctions
- – Infused Herbal Oils
- – Herbal Elixirs
- – Herbal Oxymels
- – Herbal Healing Salve
- – Herbal Syrups/Honey
Students will receive handouts of all the material that is covered in class.
Coffee, Tea and Snacks will be provided, but students are encouraged to bring a bag lunch.
COST: $65.00 (includes material costs/non-refundable)
LOCATION: 4170 Dowling Rd., Middleburg, Fla. 32068
CONTACT: Natalie Vickery (904)firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Full Post »
Come join me for a weekend long Medicine Making intensive!!
(Saturday Oct 4th and Sunday Oct 5th)
(10 am – 4 pm each day)
EARLY REGISTRATION UNTIL SEPTEMBER 25th
Herbal Preparations and Applications:
In this class the student will learn how to make herbal preparations and how to
use them safely and effectively for both acute and chronic conditions. The student will learn how to make the following preparations and discuss the following:
– The Safety of Herbs
– Nourishing, Medicinal, Cold Water, Solar and Lunar Infusions and Decoctions
– Infused herbal oils (Crockpot and Oven method included)
– Pills and Lozenges
– Using Powdered Herbs
– Solubility of Herbal Constituents
– Bring a bag lunch to enjoy along with some light refreshments and drinks that will be served.
– Directions will be sent after registration
– If the class size is large it will be held out doors so wear appropriate clothing and shoes.
– Any questions call Natalie (904)613-2738
ONLY $125.00 (ends Sept 25th)
Read Full Post »