For those of you who are interested in learning about herbalism, but who may be experiencing some financial difficulties or just want to offset the cost of tuition I am offering a WORK/TRADE/BARTER program.
The way this works is simple:
- I will be offering 2 students per herbal program the opportunity to provide work hours in lieu of a portion of tuition costs.
- Each hour worked will be banked and taken off of the cost of tuition. 1 hour of work is traded for 1 hour of class lecture.
- Students won’t be able to completely cover the cost of tuition, but it will help to defer some of the cost of the course.
- There will be a maximum of 30 work hours available for the 9 month Community Herbalist program, which will reduce the cost of tuition by $360.00.
- For those enrolling in the Family Herbalist program the maximum number of work hours available will be 9, which will reduce the cost of tuition by $108.00
Duties may include office/class room cleaning, gardening, filing, computer work, inventory, class set up and break down, etc. To be considered for work opportunities please fill out the form below and describe why you would like to be considered for work opportunities . If accepted for work opportunities, I will notify you via email. Working students will still be responsible for other tuition costs not covered by work hours.
If you have a skill or items that are worthy of trade, I will be happy to consider them in exchange for tuition costs. Some examples of skills or items I might be interested in considering might include:
- Massage or any other health related service
- Organic or pesticide free produce/meats
- Videographer or Video Editor
- Web designer
- Yard work
Just because something isn’t mentioned on the list doesn’t mean I’m not willing to Trade or Barter. However, don’t be offended if you offer something and I choose not to make the trade.