- Make a paste out of baking soda by adding a few drops of water. Immediately apply to the bite or sting and hold in place until the irritation subsides.
- Apply ice to sooth the area.
- Eating garlic and onion may help to deter insects from biting.
- Wet some raw tobacco and apply to the area until pain subsides. This will ease the pain and bring out the stinger.
- Bruise fresh basil leaves and apply to a bee sting.
- Apply fresh crushed parsley to a bite. Parsley will neutralize the poison in the bite.
WelcomeI love everything that being an herbalist encompasses. As an herbalist I intertwine my love of nature, cooking, helping others, gardening, exploring, and my deep yearning of becoming a "mad scientist". My name is Natalie Vickery and I am a Traditional Naturopath/Herbalist living and working in Middleburg, Florida. I provide personal consultations for those who are looking to improve their health and vitality. I also offer classes which include basic to advanced herbal training. For more information on my services or to schedule an appointment check out my contact page.
SHOP KINDLE BOOKS
Quality Organic Herbs
"He that takes medicine and neglects diet, wastes the skills of the physician."
Share This Blog
DisclaimerThe information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.