Come join me for a weekend long Medicine Making intensive!!
(Saturday Oct 4th and Sunday Oct 5th)
(10 am – 4 pm each day)
EARLY REGISTRATION UNTIL SEPTEMBER 25th
Herbal Preparations and Applications:
In this class the student will learn how to make herbal preparations and how to
use them safely and effectively for both acute and chronic conditions. The student will learn how to make the following preparations and discuss the following:
– The Safety of Herbs
– Nourishing, Medicinal, Cold Water, Solar and Lunar Infusions and Decoctions
– Infused herbal oils (Crockpot and Oven method included)
– Pills and Lozenges
– Using Powdered Herbs
– Solubility of Herbal Constituents
– Bring a bag lunch to enjoy along with some light refreshments and drinks that will be served.
– Directions will be sent after registration
– If the class size is large it will be held out doors so wear appropriate clothing and shoes.
– Any questions call Natalie (904)613-2738
ONLY $125.00 (ends Sept 25th)